Thursday, May 29, 2008

The song i wrote called "Forgive Me"





I made a thought of writing this song because i realized that it is so important that we should always tell the people who means so much to us that we love them and we should ask forgiveness for all the times that we took them for granted and that if we have hurt them for whatsoever reasons. and here it goes........

Forgive Me
(Verse I)

Why is it too many times we take for granted the ones that we love? Why is it we wait for their birthdays, or holidays or some other days to say "I LoVe You" We shouldn't wait for the time when it's too late for us to saY these words....

Chorus:

Forgive me if i taken you for granted I'm sorry for everything that I've done wrong.. Forgive me for how many times i failed you Though I can't always be there beside you Just hold on to this thought you'll be here in my heart Forever and ever I swear...
(Verse II)

Why is it we let our lives carry us away on a never ending road We are so busy in Life's responsibility We Often forget that there is more along the way that's more important than the money,the fame, the popularity, they are the ones who needs to be hugged, and the ones who needs to be loved..
(Repeat Chorus 2x till fade)

3 comments:

Salden S. Eltagonde said...

very nice composition...

exchange link tayo, ,, kindly add /link my blogs to your blogs and i add your blogs to my blogs,, www.salden-info.blogspot.com and www.jobs-on.blogspot.com..

more power and have FUN!

Streamer said...

ahhhh...,,


My Friend, this is a great idea of yours. hehhehe

Wooowwww! u have a great talent my friends... especially in writing song....

Well, all i can say is, if u really need me... i'm always in here... always whispering.. naa lang ko.. ... hahahaha! ingat. keep up the Good work... God Bless! See u soon....
-----jason-----

Unknown said...

hehehehe nag comment man diay mo dri jason and salden. thanks guys for taking the time reading my blog. :) Godbless!